I mean I think I’m just as tired of hearing about Solange’s hair as I am about the Rihanna/ Chris debockale….seriously! Continue reading
Category Archives: Hair
Today I’m going to blog about my hair! Not that I do much to my hair but they few things I do seem to keep it going pretty strong. It’s been almost two years since I had my last big chop and honestly I’ve been loving my hair more than every this time around. As I stated earlier I don’t do much to it, the technique of neglect serves me pretty well but here’s my hair regimen.
1. My Holy Grail: This Nature’s Gate conditioner is honestly one of the best things that’s every happened to me! I love it, I use it on an almost daily basis depending on how I feel. But for the most part I wet or co-wash my hair everyday.
2. Leaves My Hair Soft: I use the Organix, Macadamia Oil Conditioner along with my Nature’s Gate whenever I co-wash.
3. My Daily Moisturizer: Grape seed oil is my go to oil, it moisturizes my hair and it’s light so it doesn’t weight it down.
4. For Shine and Fragrance: Carol’s Daughter Tui Oil, I’ve been using this over the years even when I had a relaxer. It smells amazing and adds a touch of shine.
5. Weekly oil treatment: Every week I put coconut oil in my hair. I usually don’t wash it out, and sometimes use it as a hot oil treatment.
Sorry I don’t have any good pics of my hair!
Here’s a very small Haul of a few things I got recently…these are just a few of my new favorite things of all the things I’ve gotten since my last post.
I’ll start with the Laura Mercier, tinted moisturizer in Sand. I initially thought this color might be too light but it turned out to be absolutely perfect for my complexion. I’ve really been wanting to try the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer out but didn’t want to commit to the $42 price tag just to see if I liked it but luckily Sephora had a smaller version for $20 and I’m soo happy I tried it because I LOVE it!
Next is the original Urban Decay Naked Palette, which came with a tester of their Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
I usually only wear neutral eyeshadow so it was only natural for me to want the Naked palette and since I was super late getting it I was torn between getting the original palette or the Naked 2 Palette. I obviously went with the original and I’m happy I did because it have become my go to for everyday.
Next is Organix Moroccan Argan Oil which I use almost everyday. It adds the perfect amount of shine to my natural tresses without weighing it down. I think this one may become a staple in my hair care reg…
First is a Voluspa Enfleurage, it smells very woodsy floral if that makes any sense. The vanilla bean and rosewood are prominent but the floral scents are the guts of the fragrance.