1. Origins, Check & Balances: I use this in the shower every morning.
2. Palmer’s, Cocoa Butter Formula: is old school and I’ve been using it since I was a little girl. My T zone is seriously dry and nothing else seems to keep it moisturized.
3. Burt’s Bees, Day Creme: I use this every morning it’s light and long lasting I never feel dry though out the day with this moisturizer.
4. The Body Shop, Honey & Oat Mask: I use this at least once a week although I aim for twice. It’s absolutely wonderful and leaves your skin feeling new!
I try my very best to take care of my skin…I eat pretty clean yet I’m obsessed with Ginger Ale soda!
I’ve never really had acne prone skin but I do suffer the occasion break out!
But for the most part my skin usually looks like this!
I can be pretty lazy when it comes to skin care!
I’m pretty lazy at night so I usually just remove my make up with a wipe and call it a night!
But when I’m not being lazy I use:
1. Origins, Checks and Balances
2. Burt’s Bees, Night Creme